Friday 31 August 2012

Charles: Day 299 & 300/365 - Three Hundred Days Done

300 days done and I'm feeling the 1273.5 miles in the knees. Only 65 days to go to the 'potential' end to this challenge but I've no idea what my plans are at present as I may continue on with a reassessment of my minimum distance or take a wee break and come back strong again. Who knows!!

Both runs were deliberately slow easy jogs to try and conserve as much energy as possible for my half marathon on Sunday. I'm not looking forward too it as my knees are really sore. I think I need new trainers with more cushioning support because my insoles don't seem to be providing enough support. Might pop into a running shop tomorrow for a wee look :)

The details of day 299 can be found at Day 299/365 challenge
The details of day 300 can be found at Day 300/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 300 days. Fantastic effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 300 days. Fantastic effort!

    ReplyDelete